6 August 2011

All about foods

Hello blogger world!

Foods brings us happiness, it makes us forget about the world for awhile. Sweet and savory foods attract me the most. Since im in my semester break, i have nothing to do, only doing house chores everyday...watch food channel on tv everyday then my passion for food makin menjadi-jadi pula. I love every food channel in Astro, but on top of it is Food Network Channel. I wanna be like them someday, be a celebrity chef =b *i hope so*. I fell on this women celebrity chef,(my fav chef so far) Giada De Laurentiis, her cooking shows "Giada at Home". She's pretty, stylish and make simple and delish recipe. Never fail to attract the audiences to watch it until the end of her show. She got the package. There's many shows that i like stars by all awesome Chef like Paula Deen, Sunny Anderson, Rachel Ray and Aaron Sanchez.

 

Chef Giada De Laurentiis



 Chef Aaron Sanchez


Paula Deen


Rachel Ray


Sunny Anderson 

Giada make me thing about my future, about what i like, what is my passion, what i want to be. Like her she's an educated person but her academic background however was not for her. Now her life is about cooking. Somehow, our passions that bring us to success, doesn't mean we dont have degree we cannot success. Rezeki ada di mana-mana. We just need to know what we want to do with our life and our goals. Most important is believe in ourselves.

p/s: i don't own any of this pictures unless stated. Source : GOOGLE

Much love
X

0 comments: